me

me
just me

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Movie review

So I watched Black Swan this weekend and I have to day it was not that good. I have been watching movies a long time and know whats good (well I like to think so). I can usually tell you the movies to watch by what kind you like. Well for me Black Swan just did not do it for me. Yes the acting was good and that was all. I am not sure what they were trying to achieve there was no creativity in it. All the things you thought would happen did, very easy to predict. There could of been more of the transformation then what they put out there. I don't want to spoil it for anyone so I am not going to go into the details. If you are looking for a suspenseful movie that really makes you think then go for American Psycho. This is just my thought and if you still want to see it then go ahead. One thing I have learned is that I don't agree with a lot of critics and I always have to decide for myself. One thing I do is if they don't like it well it means I will. To me this movie was given too much credit I have seen better.

No comments:

Post a Comment