me

me
just me

Monday, May 16, 2011

another Movie review

So I just watched a great movie, The Iillusionist. This is an animation about life. The changes not only in ourselfs and the world but what we do to adapt and eather grow or fad because of it. There are so many things today that we are consumed with it is great to sit back and just be amazed by the simple things. It is about a girl and a man (no not in a romantic relationship) its how they meet and what happens to them in life. The world is an always changing place and it is sad on the many things we have lost because of our inability to hold on to the simple things.
I would recommend this movie to anyone who remembers magians and all that came along with the magic of imagination. If you can truly understand the simplicity in life then watch The Iillusionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment