me

me
just me

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

into

Well this is my first blog. I did this just to get my ideas out there. I guess the best way to start out is just letting you know a little about me well I am 28yrs old not married no kids and no job (right now anyway). I live with my boyfriend, go to school (online) and take care of my 2 dogs (ruby, and apollo). Thats pretty much it nothing interesting or crazie. I thought it would be interesting to do a blog. I am thinking about going into the psychology field but am not 100% sure I also do homemade dog treats (rubyschoice.webs.com). I thought of doing a business because there is an opening for it where I live and I like making dog treats its fun. My day really isent that interesting (well I dont think so). I usually get up at 8ish and go for a walk with the dogs then breakfast, dishes, maybe some TV, then school stuff by then its like 3pm so I do the usual things online (facebook, games, news). Then its like 5pm and I start dinner and watch a little TV. Now dinner is interesting because I cant cook well I'm getting better at it but I'm still learning (my boyfriend says it edible now). I tend to clean twice a week and got to the stores maybe once a week (mainly grocery's). Yes I look for jobs as well I dont want to stay home forever (well maybe). I know I have to go back to work so I can help with the bills cant just leave it up to one person. All in all this is my daily routine nothing too interesting. 
Ruby and Apollo

No comments:

Post a Comment